Whether you’re looking for a brand new website design, or just need a simple promotional coupon, our approach is the same. We will not dive in head first without a careful assessment of your goals and a thorough understanding of your company and industry. While the process will certainly be simpler if you’re just looking for a stellar business card design, versus a full consumer packaging design concept, the following outline gives you an idea of what you can expect from us and how your project will unfold.
- Initial meeting - This is an important first step in ensuring that we don’t waste any of your precious time – this way we know right off the bat what you’re looking for and what you want to get out of the project.
- Planning – we are careful planners. We know that you need a concrete understanding of where your project is going, when it will be complete, and how it will affect your bottom line. This is where you will get the information you need about the project and creative vision, timelines and project budget.
- Research - We will look into what your competitors are doing, determine your brand positioning, figure out your competitive advantage. Then, we will be ready to craft your design project to make it stand out from others in your industry and differentiate your company from all the rest. This crucial step ensures that we know inside and out what is going on in your line of business, what will affect your project and what factors will spell success.
- Visualization – At ECD, we always show you what we mean. We could certainly provide you with a wonderful description of what your new web page will look like. Verdana font, paired with colours #653 and #546 which perfectly offset each other and offer a fun and hip vide to your e-commerce store topped off with calls to action in the right quadrant to help increase your web sales. Wouldn’t you just rather see the darn thing? Of course, which is why we will provide you with drafts, sketches and mockups so that our creative vision is as clear in our minds as it is in yours.
- Implementation and refinement - This is where we take the time to monitor the actual implementation of your project. We’re not just going to hand you the reins and feed you to the wolves. We’re still here. And if there are any tweaks or adjustments to make, this is where we get it done. Because a project is not finished until you are completely satisfied. Our goal is your final approval (with a big smile on your face!)
- Delivery and maintenance - This is where we pass the buck, but only when you say that you’re ready. We will also do analysis, results tracking and a full evaluation to ensure that we achieved your project goals.